Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmahannukwanzadan everybody



At the outset I want to wish you all a Happy (Merry) Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, and Ramadan and let you know how grateful I am that you're all still with me on this crazy journey called life. 

I have been off blogger for a very long time, not that I did not want to write and also not that I have been lazy, but somehow it has been slipping lower and lower in my priority list with so many things struggling to find place in my To-Do list. And all this has given me a sense of being unplugged.
Well I'll continue on this line of thought at some other instance, leaving you with the spirit of Christmas for now.






Now without haranguing you with some more words I sign off wishing you once again a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. 

Hope you have a lot of fun in 2011!




Share/Bookmark

No comments: